Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.483 KZT / EGP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 42% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 506,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 292,744 KZT (E£ 15,839) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)