Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.890 KZT / EGP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 47% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 497,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 262,094 KZT (E£ 13,874) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)