Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.353 KZT / EGP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 49% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 466,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 239,888 KZT (E£ 13,070) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (36 minutes ago)