Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.617 KZT / EGP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 50% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 233,228 KZT (E£ 13,239) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)