Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 573 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 393.404 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 78% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 981,564 KZT (€2,495) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 550,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)