Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 490 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 382.674 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 68% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 813,454 KZT (€2,126) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 483,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)