Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 351.012 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 70% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 531,736 KZT (€1,515) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (34 minutes ago)