Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 395.014 KZT / GIP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 119% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 854,589 KZT (£2,163) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)