Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 516 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 437.366 KZT / GIP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 133% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,296,225 KZT (£2,964) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 557,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)