Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 574 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 447.236 KZT / GIP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 132% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,216,498 KZT (£2,720) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 525,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)