Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 525 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 459.904 KZT / GIP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 147% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,200,872 KZT (£2,611) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 487,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)