Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 580 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 398.510 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 126% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,098,870 KZT (€2,757) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 487,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)