Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 525 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 396.718 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 134% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,180,331 KZT (€2,975) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 505,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)