Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 641 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 405.288 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 136% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,255,522 KZT (€3,098) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 531,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)