Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 663 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 379.093 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 132% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,287,239 KZT (€3,396) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 556,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £2,580 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €19 (41 minutes ago)