Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 685 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 339.534 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 105% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 801,023 KZT (€2,359) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)