Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.006 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 512,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 488,925 KZT (₨97,669) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)