Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.931 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 516,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 477,348 KZT (₨96,812) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (28 minutes ago)