Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.816 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 296,288 KZT (₨61,516) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (44 minutes ago)