Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.845 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 364,885 KZT (₨75,309) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 17,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (32 minutes ago)