Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.083 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 530,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 499,243 KZT (₨98,209) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anápolis costs R$ 84,708,300 (about 1 hour ago)