Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 676 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.045 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 535,486 KZT (RM7,645) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lleida costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)