Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 829 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.816 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 568,785 KZT (RM7,811) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (37 minutes ago)