Cost of living comparison between Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 79.770 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 410,505 KZT (RM5,146) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)