Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.524 KZT / GYD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 81% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 566,689 KZT (371,880 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)