Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.594 KZT / GYD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 86% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 891,107 KZT (559,088 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 478,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Des Moines, Iowa costs $2.54 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)