Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.643 KZT / GYD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 95% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 609,222 KZT (370,857 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,507 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)