Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.054 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 27% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 593,614 KZT (R 24,678) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)