Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.312 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 519,121 KZT (R 20,509) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)