Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.235 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 639,865 KZT (R 25,356) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 480,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨220 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (44 minutes ago)