Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.599 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 28% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 633,569 KZT (R 24,750) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 495,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (34 minutes ago)