Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.231 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 28% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 401,027 KZT (R 16,550) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £194 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)