Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.140 KZT / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 887 prices entered by 62 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 128% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,260,532 KZT (€3,452) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 553,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)