Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 905 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 349.870 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 118% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 852,963 KZT (€2,438) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)