Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 552 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.668 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 46% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 456,008 KZT (Php68,388) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (38 minutes ago)