Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 579 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.294 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 35% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 633,157 KZT (Php100,595) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)