Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 424 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.386 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 667,956 KZT (Php104,598) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 532,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)