Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 455 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.519 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 629,261 KZT (Php96,534) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 481,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨11,690 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Maui costs $0.53 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)