Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 450 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.468 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 39% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 761,189 KZT (Php117,684) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 548,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨1,333 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$750 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)