Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 412 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.244 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 648,592 KZT (Php103,875) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 536,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)