Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 470 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.744 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 35% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 687,095 KZT (Php101,884) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 509,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)