Cost of living in Geelong, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 231.769 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geelong (Australia) is 141% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 752,958 KZT (AU$3,249) in Geelong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)