Cost of living in Geelong, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 251.143 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Geelong (Australia) is 135% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,222,147 KZT (AU$4,866) in Geelong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 520,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)