Cost of living in Gebze, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 86.273 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gebze (Turkey) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 717,806 KZT (8,320TL) in Gebze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 520,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)