Cost of living in Gebze, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.778 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gebze (Turkey) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 459,409 KZT (5,234TL) in Gebze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)