Cost of living in Gebze, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 425 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.751 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gebze (Turkey) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 466,185 KZT (5,313TL) in Gebze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (44 minutes ago)