Cost of living comparison between Gebze, Turkey and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 96.064 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gebze (Turkey) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 622,013 KZT (6,475TL) in Gebze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,330 Kč (20 minutes ago)