Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.189 KZT / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 921 prices entered by 77 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 565,816 KZT (6,565 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 469,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (33 minutes ago)