Cost of living comparison between Gdańsk, Poland and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 706 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 80.177 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 351,735 KZT (4,387 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)