Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 852 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.748 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 523,880 KZT (6,569 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)