Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 825 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.884 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 439,085 KZT (5,429 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)