Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 608 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.442 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 667,064 KZT (6,846TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 539,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (33 minutes ago)