Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.837 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 529,155 KZT (6,094TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (31 minutes ago)