Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.751 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 520,137 KZT (5,927TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (36 minutes ago)