Cost of living in Gaya, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.087 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 496,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 461,983 KZT (₨90,808) in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (25 minutes ago)