Cost of living in Gaya, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.749 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 303,820 KZT (₨63,979) in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (26 minutes ago)