Cost of living comparison between Gävle, Sweden and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 552 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.756 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 148% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,163,807 KZT (31,663 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 3 hours ago)