Cost of living comparison between Gävle, Sweden and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.132 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 151% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 980,653 KZT (26,410 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)