Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.279 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 143% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,208,826 KZT (30,776 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 498,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)