Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.455 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 117% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,093,669 KZT (28,440 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 504,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)