Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 603 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.986 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 129% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,071,214 KZT (29,768 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (42 minutes ago)