Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.485 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 132% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,205,486 KZT (29,776 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 520,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 2.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)