Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden vs Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.839 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 108% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,466,327 KZT (35,905 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 706,000 KZT in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$84 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)