Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 KZT / XAF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 358,711 KZT (658,637 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (43 minutes ago)