Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28032 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 447,554 KZT (₩1,596,588) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)