Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.263 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 14% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 508,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 438,210 KZT (₨83,266) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gold Coast costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,580,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)