Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.890 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 16% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 394,675 KZT (₨80,705) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)