Cost of living comparison between Galway, Ireland and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 359.523 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 131% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 903,604 KZT (€2,513) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)