Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.167 KZT / LKR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 554,731 KZT (256,029 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 490,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $89 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)