Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.152 KZT / LKR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 499,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 492,984 KZT (229,090 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)