Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.250 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 572,641 KZT (6,717 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)