Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.676 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 550,056 KZT (7,366 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (about 1 hour ago)