Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 668 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.460 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 111% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 658,222 KZT ($2,087) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)