Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 200.258 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 499,742 KZT (2,495 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 476,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)