Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 199.976 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 578,696 KZT (2,894 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 549,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)