Cost of living comparison between Gabrovo, Bulgaria and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 183.807 KZT / BGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 460,950 KZT (2,508 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)