Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 828 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.226 KZT / BWP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 478,327 KZT (P15,318) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)