Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 799 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.692 KZT / BWP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 55% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 606,906 KZT (P19,150) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)