Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 764 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.281 KZT / BWP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 27% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 495,488 KZT (P15,840) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)