Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 723 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.011 KZT / BWP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 472,127 KZT (P15,732) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)