Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 478 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 145.549 KZT / TND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 32% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 213,444 KZT (1,466 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)