Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 464 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 131.427 KZT / TND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 38% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 492,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 304,018 KZT (2,313 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 59 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (43 minutes ago)