Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.090 KZT / TND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 38% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 526,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 326,943 KZT (2,438 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)