Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.139 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 575,176 KZT (元11,472) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 478,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $21,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 3 hours ago)