Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.928 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 457,205 KZT (元9,955) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)