Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.696 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 593,261 KZT (元11,476) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 479,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (31 minutes ago)