Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.439 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 592,743 KZT (元11,752) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 508,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)