Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 349.870 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 75% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 821,035 KZT (€2,347) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)