Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 453 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 397.489 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 93% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 974,619 KZT (€2,452) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 505,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)