Cost of living comparison between Funchal, Portugal and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 360.318 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 88% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 879,062 KZT (€2,440) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)