Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.046 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 135% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,221,715 KZT (¥401,152) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 520,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,321 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dhaka costs Taka 58,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hrodna costs 6.00 BYN (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)