Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.846 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 144% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 763,704 KZT (¥268,328) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)