Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.091 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 141% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,123,696 KZT (¥363,479) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 467,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (43 minutes ago)