Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.791 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 139% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,119,272 KZT (¥400,973) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 236,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)