Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.822 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 139% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 747,412 KZT (¥264,891) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (35 minutes ago)