Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.967 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 127% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,210,920 KZT (¥408,145) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 534,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)