Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.043 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 579,004 KZT (¥190,259) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 498,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (32 minutes ago)