Cost of living comparison between Fukui, Japan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.986 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 476,489 KZT (¥159,558) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)