Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 269%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.305 KZT / AED
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 113% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,148,465 KZT (Dirham 13,006) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 539,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)