Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 245%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.682 KZT / AED
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 110% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,064,258 KZT (Dirham 11,483) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 506,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (30 minutes ago)