Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 258%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.888 KZT / AED
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 126% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,103,921 KZT (Dirham 12,419) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 488,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 31 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (41 minutes ago)