Cost of living comparison between Fujairah, United Arab Emirates and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 92.482 KZT / AED
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 146% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 959,804 KZT (Dirham 10,378) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)