Cost of living comparison between Fujairah, United Arab Emirates and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 90.131 KZT / AED
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 140% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 938,505 KZT (Dirham 10,413) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)