Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 243%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.836 KZT / AED
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 113% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 833,072 KZT (Dirham 9,820) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)