Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 633 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 406.472 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 121% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,138,354 KZT (€2,801) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 516,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (36 minutes ago)