Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 347.317 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 97% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 768,398 KZT (€2,212) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)