Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 623 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 388.359 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 110% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,087,008 KZT (€2,799) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 517,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (41 minutes ago)