Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 379.093 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 114% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,067,119 KZT (€2,815) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 499,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (27 minutes ago)