Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 268%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 592 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 394.860 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 115% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 990,737 KZT (€2,509) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 461,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)