Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.398 KZT / BWP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 605,055 KZT (P18,676) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 498,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)