Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.990 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 618,038 KZT (R$ 6,439) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)