Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 98.933 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 421,268 KZT (R$ 4,258) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)