Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 471 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 105.141 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 704,430 KZT (R$ 6,700) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 507,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (44 minutes ago)