Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 618 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 97.043 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 764,367 KZT (R$ 7,877) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 558,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)