Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 466 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.881 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 661,007 KZT (元12,741) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 530,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)