Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 451 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.833 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 582,795 KZT (元11,695) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 481,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)