Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 459 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.562 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 378,715 KZT (元7,799) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)