Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 396 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.680 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 592,214 KZT (元11,459) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 483,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (33 minutes ago)