Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 479 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.027 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 567,532 KZT (元11,817) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 475,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)