Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 230.420 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 384,036 KZT (C$1,667) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)