Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 487 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 353.316 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 126% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,058,224 KZT (€2,995) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (21 minutes ago)