Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 494 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 341.024 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 116% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,012,694 KZT (€2,970) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)