Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.181 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 465,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 428,998 KZT (ARS $26,513) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)