Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 357.156 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 124% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 874,365 KZT (€2,448) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥66 (34 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $7 (40 minutes ago)