Cost of living comparison between Foggia, Italy and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 360.423 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 128% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 889,178 KZT (€2,467) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)