Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 362.125 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 128% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 891,203 KZT (€2,461) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (39 minutes ago)