Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 379.538 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 137% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,099,559 KZT (€2,897) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 463,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)