Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 395.853 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 129% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,238,936 KZT (€3,130) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 542,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)