Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.835 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 615,811 KZT (8,455 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)