Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 80.513 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 41% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 552,711 KZT (6,865 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)