Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.474 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 518,929 KZT (6,968 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)