Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,458 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.617 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 657,963 KZT (R$ 6,412) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (33 minutes ago)