Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,537 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.137 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 433,423 KZT (R$ 4,244) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (38 minutes ago)