Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.187 KZT / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,605 prices entered by 144 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 721,107 KZT (R$ 7,420) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 540,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (26 minutes ago)