Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.852 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 615,262 KZT (17,161 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 525,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (38 minutes ago)