Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.645 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 559,950 KZT (15,709 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 502,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)