Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.240 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 476,384 KZT (15,249 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)