Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.608 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 479,624 KZT (15,174 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥7,560 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)