Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.998 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 566,659 KZT (17,173 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 538,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Juan costs $700 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 707 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨44 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (19 minutes ago)