Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.242 KZT / MAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 4% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 488,477 KZT (14,694 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (27 minutes ago)