Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.949 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 307,804 KZT (Taka 77,947) in Feni.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)