Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.860 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 307,166 KZT (Taka 79,567) in Feni.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)