Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 98.734 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 589,546 KZT (R$ 5,971) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (32 minutes ago)