Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.455 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 402,172 KZT (R$ 4,003) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)