Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 97.708 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 559,979 KZT (R$ 5,731) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 512,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)