Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 105.260 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 663,327 KZT (R$ 6,302) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 530,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 700,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)