Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 105.124 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 580,764 KZT (R$ 5,525) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 476,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 2 hours ago)