Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.310 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 463,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 423,940 KZT (₨79,845) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)