Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.817 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 11% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 278,900 KZT (₨57,901) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)