Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.832 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 11% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 277,090 KZT (₨57,351) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (40 minutes ago)