Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 566 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 394.860 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 63% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 852,246 KZT (€2,158) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 522,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)