Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 636 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 353.052 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 53% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 479,390 KZT (€1,358) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 2 hours ago)