Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.890 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 4% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 488,638 KZT (₨99,918) in Faridabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (20 minutes ago)