Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 394.818 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 95% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,052,411 KZT (€2,666) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 540,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)