Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 341.024 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 94% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 606,016 KZT (€1,777) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (39 minutes ago)